Bill Kimmel, Realtor
Bill Kimmel’s work ethic, his expertise and down-home, friendly manner will ensure a professional, satisfying real estate selling or buying experience for your family. Bill listens to your needs and understands the uniqueness of each family’s situation. He’s looking forward to your call. You may reach him at (812) 870-5179.
With over 30 years of experience including over 13 years in sales and marketing and 17 years of consulting, application development and project management experience, I am excited to utiliize my skills to guide you and your family into the perfect home. With a breadth of computer technical knowledge, I am very conversant with utilizing the internet and technology in all marketing activities.
Sales and Marketing· Qualified for 13 consecutive IBM 100% Clubs emblematic of surpassing all annual sales and marketing goals· Sold and managed the installation of a major local area network at the State of Indiana Office Complex.· Sold and managed the migration of 200 years of data files for an Indiana Court.· Sold, created an application and managed the migration of court records for an Indiana County.
· Manager - Home Restoration
· Interim Manager - French Lick Municipal Airport
· Independent Consultant - William Kimmel Consulting
· Systems Integrator - Focus 200, a Value Added Reseller
· Marketing Representative - IBM Corporation
· BSME - Penn State University
· Presidents Class & Financial Management - Harvard University
· Graduate School of Banking - Rutgers University
Commander in the United States Navy - 18 years served.
Member of the American Legion